Ultra-soft for delicate facial cleansing and a delightful body mitt that lathers-up well with your favorite body cleanser and gently exfoliates with a little massage pressure
One size fits most
100% sustainably farmed Brazilian cotton, 300GSM by a curated composite system blending the strongest cotton fibers—for ideal absorbency and ultimate softness
Proven choice for 15+ years by hundreds of five-star hotels, spas and resorts globally for elegance and functionality
Soft cleansing for delicate facial skin, gently exfoliates and lathers up well for a superb body cleansing experience
- Water temp of minimum 140º but less than 190º
- Separate colors from whites
- Pre-soak is not required
- May use non-chlorine bleach or Benzene for minor stains
- Anionic Softener may be used in moderation
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toss Friendsheep Organic Eco Wool Dryer Balls in the dryer: 3+ for small loads, 6+ for larger loads
Eliminate dryer sheets with Fair Trade, zero-waste Organic Eco Dryer Balls. Their natural gentle tumbling movement assists to further separate your items, allowing the heat to better flow and naturally reduce wrinkles, static cling, and drying time.
These 100% organic New Zealand wool dryer balls are individually hand-made with love by artisanal women in the Himalayan Valley of Kathmandu in Nepal.