Kimono styled, braided detail on neckline, front and statement sleeves, accented with generously sized pockets- all in a dimpled soft-touch biconcave pattern
Feel Good + Do Good: Your robe purchase provides clean water for a family of 7+ for 5+ years
100% long-fibre Brazilian cotton – sustainably farmed, woven to 500GSM by a curated composite system, produces strong and consistent cotton fibers without fluff fillers
A proven choice for 15+ years in prestigious country clubs and resort spas
- Water temp up to 190ºF/90ºC
- Separate colors from whites
- Pre-soak is not required
- May use non-chlorine bleach or Benzene for minor stains
- Anionic Softener may be used in moderation
- Dry up to 190ºF/90ºC
- Toss Friendsheep Organic Eco Wool Dryer Balls in the dryer: 3+ for small loads, 6+ for larger loads
Eliminate dryer sheets with Fair Trade, zero-waste Organic Eco Dryer Balls. Their natural gentle tumbling movement assists to further separate your items, allowing the heat to better flow and naturally reduce wrinkles, static cling, and drying time.
These 100% organic New Zealand wool dryer balls are individually hand-made with love by artisanal women in the Himalayan Valley of Kathmandu in Nepal.