Make an entrance in sleek tuxedo style. Hints of silver merge with our unique millennial grey for fade-resistant color, elegantly chic unisex profile has softly rounded finishes on hem, pockets, sleeves and self-tie belt
Feel Good + Do Good: Your robe purchase provides clean water for a family of 7+ for 5+ years
100% long-fibre Brazilian combed cotton – naturally farmed, purely smooth, spun to perfect-tension—300GSM weave uses 40% less energy for complete wash and dry cycle, requires 50% less storage
Sleek profile and flattering classic fit found in five-star hotels globally
- Water temp of minimum 140º but less than 190º
- Separate colors from whites
- Pre-soak is not required
- May use non-chlorine bleach or Benzene for minor stains
- Anionic Softener may be used in moderation
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toss Friendsheep Organic Eco Wool Dryer Balls in the dryer: 3+ for small loads, 6+ for larger loads
Eliminate dryer sheets with Fair Trade, zero-waste Organic Eco Dryer Balls. Their natural gentle tumbling movement assists to further separate your items, allowing the heat to better flow and naturally reduce wrinkles, static cling, and drying time.
These 100% organic New Zealand wool dryer balls are individually hand-made with love by artisanal women in the Himalayan Valley of Kathmandu in Nepal.