Yarn Dyed Blanket
Lush two-toned white and grey yarn-dyed cotton in our classic jacquard weave – designed to be frequently washable
60″ X 80″
100% long-fibre Brazilian combed cotton – naturally farmed, purely smooth, spun to perfect-tension long fibres —woven to 440GSM ultra -soft and incredibly strong—with no fluff fillers
Wrap up at the beach, enjoy sunsets to keep out chill or spread out for a picnic—in machine washable, classic two-tone grey and white cotton jacquard velour
Chosen by eco-chic hotels, resorts and spas who understand the pure craftsmanship of yarn dyed
- Water temp of minimum 140º but less than 190º
- Separate colors from whites
- Pre-soak is not required
- May use non-chlorine bleach or Benzene for minor stains
- Anionic Softener may be used in moderation
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toss Friendsheep Organic Eco Wool Dryer Balls in the dryer: 3+ for small loads, 6+ for larger loads
Eliminate dryer sheets with Fair Trade, zero-waste Organic Eco Dryer Balls. Their natural gentle tumbling movement assists to further separate your items, allowing the heat to better flow and naturally reduce wrinkles, static cling, and drying time.
These 100% organic New Zealand wool dryer balls are individually hand-made with love by artisanal women in the Himalayan Valley of Kathmandu in Nepal.